Coorg is considered as a mind blowing summer retreat for escaping from the hot summer days in downtown cities.
The Kodagu, also known by its anglicized former name of Coorg, is an administrative district in Karnataka, India. Kodagu's capital is Madikeri. The district is bordered by the Dakshina Kannada District to the Northwest, the Hassan District to the North, the Mysore District to the East, the Kannur District of Kerala State to the Southwest, and the Wayanad District of Kerala to the South. Dense teak wooded forests, lush green valleys, astonishing coffee plantations and challenging mountain ranges make Coorg an exquisite location for the tourists seeking natural scenic spots and challenging treks. Tadiandamol, Brahmagiri and Pushpagiri peaks in Coorg are very challenging for the trekkers, and the natural scenic surroundings of these peaks are really eye feasting. Coorg is considered as a mind-blowing summer retreat for escaping from the hot summer days in downtown cities.
The world knows Coorg as the 'Coffee Cup of India'; but for the discerning traveler, a perfect home away from home.
1 Night / 2 Days or 2 Nights / 3 Days Coorg Tour Package
- 1 night Or 2 nights accommodation with Breakfast.
- Transportation at disposal.*
- Sightseeing in Coorg
1 Night Coorg Tour
From Rs. 7,500* Per Person
2 Nights Coorg Tour
From Rs. 12,500* Per Person
3 Nights / 4 Days: 2 Nights in Coorg & 1 Night in Mysore
- 3 nights accommodation with Breakfast
- Transporation from Mysore to Mysore at disposal*
- Sightseeing in Mysore
- Sightseeing in Coorg
3 Nights Coorg Tour
From Rs.15,500* Per Person
Sightseeing in & around Coorg:
- Abbey Falls: 7kms from Madikeri
- Dubbare Elephant Camp
- Bylakuppe – second largest Tibetan settlement in the world outside Tibet.
- Iruppu Waterfalls
- Cauvery (Kavery) Nisargadhama – An island located 30kms from Madikeri on the Cauvery River, it is spread across 64 acres of bamboo groves, sandalwood and teak forests. A hanging bridge connects the island to the main land.
- Raja’s Seat (Seat of the King)
Other Coorg Tours and Combos
- Coorg tour packages from Chennai
- Coorg honeymoon packages
- Coorg family tour packages from Chennai
- Coorg tour packages with an Accommodation in Estate Bungalows & Homestays.
- Mysore – Coorg tour package
- Coorg and Wayanad Tours
- Coorg – Bandipur National Park – Msyore
- Coorg – Kabini National Park – Msyore
- Coorg – Mysore – Ooty
Call us : +91 9840030586