Planning a trip to Europe can be overwhelming. Europe is a whole world in itself. From Western Europe through Central, down to the Mediterranean, up to Scandinavia and over to Eastern Europe, each country is incredibly different than the next, each with its own history, personality, culture and nightlife. Perhaps there is no better place on earth to find overwhelming alpine views, pristine beaches, untouched countryside, breathtaking architecture and awe-inspiring castles. Europe is undeniably a dream trip sure to leave your family with memories and inspirations to last a lifetime.
Eastern Europe: the Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia), Ukraine, Romania
Western Europe: the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal), France, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg), Malta, Cyprus, Monaco.
Central Europe: Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia. South-East Europe: Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
Scandinavia: Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Iceland.
- Europe Tour Package
- Departure Dates & Cost
Europe Tour Package
Best of Europe
Highlights: Arrive into Paris – the City of Romance, Lights and Glamour. Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
- Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful & fashionable city – Paris.
- Get greeted by our Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check-in.
- Next we take a romantic cruise down the River Seine, one of the world’s most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris. (On certain tours you may do the river Seine Cruise on a different day.)
- Return and Stay Overnight in Paris.
Highlights: Guided city tour of Paris. Visit the Eiffel tower 3rd (Top) Level. Take a funicular ride at Montmartre to see the Sacre-Coeur Basillica, the second most visited monument in Paris.
- Today proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions,
- Place Vendôme
- Place de l’Opéra Garnier
- Musée d’Orsay
- Place de la Concorde
- Champs Elysées, one of the most recognized fashionable avenues in the world
- Arc de Triomphe
- Alexander Bridge
- Les Invalides and several others
- Later we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France.
- Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist’s history. Take a Funicular to the top and see the white-domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris.
- Return & Stay Overnight in Paris.
Highlights: Enjoy your fun-filled day at Euro Disney (choice of Disney Park or Disney Studios).
- This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kinds of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones.
- You may choose between Disney Park, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR
- you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
- Return & Stay Overnight in Paris.
Highlights: Onto Brussels. Visit Grand Place and Manneken Pis statue. Photo Stop at Atomium, Visit Keukenhof Gardens (till 10th May) Or Visit the miniature park – Madurodam. (from 11th May).
- Today we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium.
- On arrival in Brussels, we visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares,
- the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall
- the fabled Manneken Pis statue and
- Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph of the Atomium.
- Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till the 10th May). Be astounded by the vast numbers of tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths, that create dazzling ranges of colour. From 11th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities, and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airport and other Holland attractions.
- Stay Overnight in Netherlands.
Highlights: Explore Amsterdam with Canal Cruise. See the largest Gothic Cathedral in Rhineland – the Cologne Cathedral.
- Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam.
- Board a glass-topped boat where you will experience the best of this historical city. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses.
- We then drive towards Cologne, a 2000 years old city spanning the Rhine river and famous for Eau de Cologne.
- On arrival see the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 516 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
- Overnight in Germany.
Highlights: Travel to the Heart of the Black Forest. See the largest Waterfall in Switzerland – The Rhine Falls.
- Check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of the Black Forest region.
- Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland.
- En route stop at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls.
- Overnight in Switzerland.
Highlights: A magical alpine excursion to the top of Europe – the amazing Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken.
- Proceed to visit Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, for a memorable magical alpine excursion, a high–point of your tour.
- Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow.
- Visit the Ice Palace where artists create their work of art in ice.
- Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps – Aletsch Glacier.
- Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating scenic city situated between two lakes, Thun and Brienz for an orientation tour.
- Overnight in Switzerland.
Highlights: Visit Mt. Titlis – enjoy Cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 meters. Cruise on Lake of Lucerne.
- Today enjoy amazing scenery, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating trip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3020 meters on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car.
- Get a breathtaking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow-capped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snowfields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle.
- Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis.
- Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne.
- Overnight in Switzerland.
Highlights: Drive to Vaduz, the capital at the Principality of Liechtenstein. Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – the dazzling world of crystals. Visit Innsbruck – The Tyrolean capital of picturesque Austria.
- Relax in your coach as you take a scenic drive to Innsbruck. En route visit Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, a tiny principality nestled between Switzerland and Austria.
- It lies entirely within the Alps and covering an area of just sixty-two square miles. Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest independent nation in the world. It follows a policy of neutrality and is one of the few countries in the world that maintains no military.
- Next proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art.
- Later enjoy an orientation tour of the beautiful city, Innsbruck.
- See the Golden Dachl with its fire gilded copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse.
- You can sit at one of the many outdoor cafes, admire the magnificent baroque architecture and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting.
- Overnight in Austria.
Highlights: Welcome to Venice – the floating city of Italy. Enjoy the Gondola ride.
- Check out of your hotel and proceed towards Venice – Italy. City of Beautiful Monuments, Serpentine Canals, the city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages.
- Arrive at the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat.
- Enjoy your Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Giudecca Canal, to arrive at St. Mark’s Square – the main square of Venice.
- View St Mark’s Basilica – one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, Witness the famed Bell Tower and Clock Tower with the dominant sign of the Zodiac and current phase of the moon. See the Bridge of Sighs, made of white limestone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge’s Palace.
- Witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artifacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen.
- Treasure a romantic Gondola ride in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is the best way to enjoy this enchanting city.
- We return to the pier and later check in to your hotel.
- Overnight in Padova / Bologna or similar.
Highlights: Guided walking city tour of Florence. View the remarkable and famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- This morning check out and drive to Florence – the cradle of the Renaissance.
- Along with your English-speaking local guide, walk and absorb into the culture of the historic city.
- View the Duomo – the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile and the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise.
- Also see the Piazza Della Signoria – an open-air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio and the famed Ponte Vecchio (bridge) across the River Arno.
- Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular panoramic view of the city.
- Later proceed towards Pisa.
- On arrival, see the Square of Miracles with the stupendous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Overnight in Tuscany Region.
Highlights: All roads lead to Rome – the eternal city. Visit the world’s smallest country – the Vatican City. (which includes Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica).
- Today check-out and proceed towards the eternal city of Rome.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide.
- Next visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (Please note shorts or sleeveless vests are not allowed).
- Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art.
- Visit Sistine Chapel – a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece – the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected.
- Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini.
- We continue and then drive to view the magnificent Colosseum, a vast amphitheater that is still well preserved.
- Next, visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. The Legend says that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome.
- Overnight in Tuscany Region.
- Have breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out and depart for the Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime.
Departure Dates & Cost
Departure Dates in the Year 2020 (From Paris):
- April 2020: 17, 19, 21, 24, 27
- May 2020: 01, 03, 04, 07, 08, 09, 11, 15, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 29, 31
- June 2020: 02, 04, 05, 06, 12, 18, 19, 20, 26
- July 2020: 02, 11, 13, 17, 24, 27, 31
- August 2020: 07, 14, 21
- September 2020: 11, 18, 25
- October 2020: 09, 23
Package Cost: Starts from INR. 175,000*
Package Cost Includes:
- 12 Nights Accommodations
- 03 nights at Hotel AC Marriott / Novotel / Hilton or similar in Paris
- 01 night at Hotel NH / Novotel / Holiday Inn or similar in Netherlands
- 01 night at Hotel Rilano / NH / Holiday Inn or similar in Frankfurt / Heppenheim / Mannheim
- 03 nights at Hotel Du Parc / Swissotel / Seedamn Plaza or similar in Central Switzerland
- 01 night at Hotel Kronen / Alpenkonig / Belmont or similar in Seefeld / Innsbruck
- 01 night at Hotel Four Points by Sheraton / Best Western / Schio or similar in Padova / Bologna
- 01 night at Hotel A Point / AC Marriott / Grand Golf or similar in Tuscany
- 01 night at Hotel Selene / Principe / Holiday Inn or similar in Rome
- Meals as specified in the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itnerary by a Coach
Package Cost does not include:
- International Air Tickets from Chennai to Paris & Return from Rome to Chennai
- Schengen Tourist Visa (“uniform Schengen” short-stay visa)
- You must attend your appointment for Biometrics and document submission with all the required documents. Approximate Visa fee is EURO€ 60 Per Passport + VFS Charges
- Travel Insurance
- Early check in & Late Check out from hotel beyond the Standard Check in / Check out timings.
- Lunch and Dinner / other meals wherever not specified
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’
- Variance in the Rate of Exchange if any at the time of making the final payment towards the Reservation
- Variance in the Rates if any at the time of booking Confirmation
- Variance in the Package cost if No. of travellers reduced from the Group Size
- Peak Season Surcharges if any applicable
- Usage of Transportation beyond the schedules / Sightseeing provided
- Personal purchases and drinks except those included in the meals
- Change in the Order of Itinerary/amendments as per Personal Interests / Convenience.
- Incidental Expenses due to Natural Calamities / Weather disruptions / Fight
- Expenses of a personal nature such as room service, bar, laundry, porterage, tipping, etc.
Cancellations / Flight delays/ War/ Strike / Fire / Acts of government / Riot, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us at +919840056156 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org