Langkawi Island - the Jewel of Kedah, is a perfect choice for doing everything or nothing at all. Encircled by scintillating emerald waters and fringed by white sandy beaches, a part of the 99-island Langkawi Archipelago, this charming tropical island boasts some of the region’s best natural attractions, earning it a UNESCO Global Geopark status. Langkawi’s idyllic beaches are perfect for carefree sun-filled days and quiet evening strolls.
- Langkawi Island Tour
- Langkawi Tour Cost
Langkawi Island Tour
Langkawi Island Tour Package
- Arrive into Langkawi International Airport (LGK) located at Padang Matsirat
- Immigration formalities
- Meet our associate representative, get transferred to Hotel / Resort
- Check-in to Hotel/Resort as per the Standard Check-in time between 1400-1500hrs.
- Rest of the day is free for acclimatization
- Stay overnight at Hotel / Resort
- Have breakfast at Hotel
- Meet our representative and proceed for a Langkawi Island Hopping Tour
- Island Hopping Tour (4hrs / by Seat-in-Coach only): Trip on a speedboat through the southern water of Langkawi, where you get a chance to maneuver around the many islands of Langkawi. Among the highlight are:
- Pregnant Maiden Island: Experience a cool dip in a freshwater lake situated in the Island. You even get the chance to soak your feet in waters full of fish and get a free massage from them.
- Beras Basah Island: The white sandy beach and get the chance to do some of the water activities such as para-sailing, banana boat riding, etc but it is subject weather condition (cost on own)
- Singa Besar Island: A stopover at the bay of Singa Besar island for Eagle Feeding. Here you have a chance to get close to see the different species of eagle such as Brahminy Kite and White Bellied Sea Eagles.
- Return and Stay Overnight at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Meet our Representative at Hotel lobby and Proceed for a Half Day City Tour.
- Afternoon, make a visit ON OWN to Mt. Gunung Machinchang to experience a Cable Car ride. We will provide a Combo Entrance Tickets to Sky Cab / SkyDome / Skyrex / 3D Art / 6D Cinemotion
- The steepest cable car ride on earth and takes visitors up 708m above sea level to Langkawi’s second highest peak of Mt. Machinchang, where the view of the surrounding islands is simply breathtaking. Enjoy great views of the hillside flora, waterfalls and occasional glimpses of the wildlife and birds.
- SkyRex provides a dynamic and totally immersive experience that takes sensory and physical simulation to a whole new level. An adrenaline-inducing adventure that will excite, thrill and enthrall in equal measures.
- Immersing and a captivating experience is now available with SkyDome! With varieties of the show, it will take you into space, underwater and flying. Just sit tight for approximately 10 minutes to enjoy the show before you embark on your next journey of a thrilling ride of SkyCab.
- 6D Cinemotion is a combination of 5D special effect seats and 3D Stereoscopic movie. Various combination of special effects such as leg sweeping, lightning, snow, spraying water, wind blowing, bubble, smog and so on.
- Return to Hotel and Stay Overnight.
- Have breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out Hotel as per the standard Check out time at 12noon
- Meet our chauffeur, drive to Langkawi Island Airport for your homebound flight.
Langkawi Tour Cost
Package Cost: Starts from INR. 17,500*
Package Cost Includes:
- Malaysia E-Tourist Visa (Single Entry).
- Airport transfers.
- 3nights Accommodation in a 3* / 4* / 5* Hotel / Resort of Choice with Breakfast
- Langkawi Island Hopping Tour
- Langkawi City Tour + Combo Entrance Tickets to Sky Cab / SkyDome / Skyrex / 3D Art / 6D Cinemotion.
- Applicable taxes in Malaysia except the Tourism tax.
Package Cost does not include:
- Air Fare
- Travel Insurance
- Early check in & Late Check out from hotel beyond the Standard Check in / Check-out timings.
- Check in time is between 1400-1500hrs
- Check out time is 12noon
- Malaysia Tourism Tax
- Please be informed, with effect from 1 September 2017 onwards, the mandatory Tourism Tax (TTx) will be imposed on all hotel room rates on a per room per night basis;
- to be paid by every guest staying in hotel(s) in Malaysia @ RM10.00 per room per night (Including Complimentary room & early check- in – if taken)
- This tax amount is to be paid by guest upon check in at the Hotel.
- Lunch and Dinner / other meals wherever not specified
- Variance in the Rate of Exchange if any at the time of making the final payment towards the Reservation
- Variance in the Package Rates or Air Fare if any at the time of booking Confirmation
- Peak Season Surcharges if any applicable
- Christmas Eve / New Year Eve Supplements or any other Events / Festivals & any Compulsory dinner mandate by the Hotels
- Usage of Transportation beyond the schedules / Sightseeing provided
- Personal purchases and drinks except those included in the meals
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Change in the Order of Itinerary/amendments as per Personal Interests / Convenience.
- Incidental Expenses due to Natural Calamities / Weather disruptions / Fight Cancellations / Flight delays/ War/ Strike / Fire / Acts of government / Riot, etc.
- Personal expenses such as room service, bar, laundry, porterage, mini bar etc.