Island of magical proportions, Sri Lanka - “The Pearl of the Indian Ocean” offers an astonishing combination of incredible landscapes, impeccable beaches, captivating cultural heritage and unique experiences within such a petite location and possesses eight UNESCO World Heritage sites - the Ancient City of Polonnaruwa, Ancient City of Sigiriya, Central Highlands of Sri Lanka, Old Town of Galle and its Fortifications, Rangiri Dambulla Cave Temple, Sacred City of Anuradhapura, Sacred City of Kandy and Sinharaja Forest Reserve.
- Sri Lanka Tour Package
- Sri Lanka Tour Cost
Sri Lanka Tour Package
Best of Sri Lanka
- Arrive into Bandaranaike International Airport, Katunayake (located in a suburb of Negombo)
- You will be welcomed by a professional English speaking chauffeur and transfer to Kandy – the cultural capital of Sri Lanka.
- En-route visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage (*Optional)
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage: PEO is set amongst the verdant hills of Kegalle is a unique orphanage and the world’s first and only elephant orphanage established to feed, nurse and house young elephants lost or abandoned by their mothers. Other occupants are elephants displaced from their natural environs by development projects or those found wounded. Visitors could see the baby elephants being fed milk from gigantic feeding bottles or bathed in the river, which flows nearby – an unforgettable sight!
- Resume travel to Kandy.
- Arrive in Kandy. Check in to the hotel as per the Standard Check-in time between (1400-1500hrs)
- Evening proceed to watch the cultural show.
- Kandy Cultural show:The Kandy Cultural Center hosts this extravaganza, with the various components of Sri Lanka’s rich and diverse cultural history all on display. Art forms throughout the country take center stage, with fire and demon dancers stealing the show and your breath. Traditional drummers and Kandy dancers complete the mesmerizing hour-long show; a treat for locals and tourists alike.
- Return and Stay Overnight at Kandy Hotel.
- Have Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out Hotel.
- Proceed for Kandy city tour
- Visit Temple of The Tooth,(Locally known as the Sri Dalada Maligawa): The Temple of the Tooth is one of the most sacred Buddhist sites in the world situated adjacent to the Royal Palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, the shrine overlooks the vast expanse of the Kandy Lake. The Tooth Relic is enshrined in no less than 7 golden caskets. The Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, mainly due to the temple.
- Royal Botanical garden in Peradeniya:The vegetation in the Royal Botanical garden is largely tropical and there are 4000 plant species, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants, and palm trees and is renowned for its collection of orchids and the long, palm framed pathways.
- Gem Museum (*Optional)
- Drive to Nuwara Eliya en-route visit Ramboda Falls, the 11th highest waterfall in Sri Lanka.
- Arrive in Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka’s premier hill resort with a fine bracing mountain climate.
- Check into Hotel as per the Standard Check-in time.
- Afternoon visit to Tea Plantation
- Tea Plantation: Visit the tea plantation and a tea factory where one the best Tea in the world is produced. You will be briefed about the process of manufacturing tea and you will also have an opportunity to see how tea is graded. Taste a cup of pure Ceylon tea in the factory.
- Return and Stay Overnight at Hotel
- Have Breakfast at Hotel
- Proceed to Visit Sita Amman Temple and Hakgala Botanical gardens (Ashok Vatika)
- Hakgala Botanical Garden: The Hagkala Botanical Garden is the second largest garden in Sri Lanka. The garden is believed to be the highest set of botanical gardens in the world. The place finds mention as Ashok Vatika in the Ramayana – Sanskrit epic of ancient India.
- Afternoon visit to Lake Gregory
- Gregory Lake: The visitors can follow the ancient British era tradition of relaxing picnics on the shore of the lake, or more modern leisure activities such as rides in swan-shaped paddle boats, normal boat rides, pony rides along the shore, water walking balls, watersports such as jet skis, windsurfing and etc. (*Optional. *Activities at Gregory Lake are at additional cost and if interested, can be purchased on the spot. | Water sport activities are at own Risk.
- Return and Stay Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Have breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out Hotel and Drive to Colombo, the trade and commercial capital of Sri Lanka.
- Arrive in Colombo. Check in to the hotel as per the standard Check-in time between 1400-1500hrs.
- Afternoon Proceed for Colombo City Tour.
- Return and Stay Overnight at Hotel.
- Have Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out Hotel
- Drive to Airport Enroute visit Gangarama Semma Malakaya
- Gangarama Seema Malakaya & Beria Lake: This attractive temple is built on an artificial manmade island by the tree-lined lake edge. You can gain access to the religious complex by walking over a pontoon boardwalk. It is part of the Gangaramaya Temple and is a centre for meditation. On the top of the enclosure boundary wall are numerous statues of Buddha sitting in different poses. There is a model of the foot of the Buddha sculptured in marble. On your visit stop walking and sit down. Enjoy the calm of being on the water. The hustle and bustle of the city, although nearby, seems to lesson.
- Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your homebound flight.
Sri Lanka Tour Cost
Package Cost: INR.25,999*
Package Cost Includes:
- Sri Lankan Tourist E-Visa
- 4Nights Accommodation in a Standard Room in either 3* or 4* Hotels with Breakfast
- 1Night in Kandy
- 2Nights in Nuwara Eliya
- 1Night in Colombo
- Transport by an air-conditioned van with license holding English Speaking chauffeur Guide
- Entrance Fees to
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawela
- Temple of the tooth relic at Kandy
- Royal Botanical Garden in Kandy
- Hakgala Botanical Garden at Nuwara Eliya
- Gregory’s Lake in Nuwara Eliya
- Gangarama Seema Malakaya in Colombo
- Value added Sri Lanka tax as on Date
Package Cost does not include:
- International Air Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- GST 5%
- Early check-in & Late Check-out from hotel beyond the standard timings
- Lunch and Dinner / other meals wherever not specified
- Entrance Fee if any applicable during Sightseeing apart from the inclusions
- Variance in the Rate of Exchange if any at the time of making the final payment towards the Reservation
- Variance in the Rates if any at the time of booking Confirmation
- Peak Season Surcharges if any applicable
- Usage of Transportation beyond the schedules / Sightseeing provided
- Highway ticket cost (If client’s want to use highway the Toll fee has to be paid at the entry point)
- Personal purchases and drinks except those included in the meals
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Change in the Order of Itinerary/amendments as per Personal Interests / Convenience.
- Incidental Expenses due to Natural Calamities / Weather disruptions / Fight Cancellations / Flight delays/ War/ Strike / Fire / Acts of government / Riot, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature such as room service, bar, laundry, porterage, tipping, etc
Disclaimer: Package cost shown in Indian Rupees (INR) is subject to Foreign exchange rate fluctuations and are subject to revise. While we endeavor to keep the pricing relevant, the website might not have updated with the current pricing at all times. Please call or use the Request Quote form for an accurate package cost for your requirement.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us at +919840030586 or Email us at email@example.com